Monitoring Pollution Sources ◄►Reducing Contamination Risks
Based on its patented and field proven HSI (Hyper-Spectral Imaging) systems, GVS provides the next level of healthcare risks reduction solution and environmental assessment services including: resources Water contamination, outdoor/indoor Air pollution, and Soil Quality Monitoring; replacing complex, lengthy, offline processes with near real-time early-warning capabilities;
- HyperEye-AP [PM]: Air Quality monitoring systems. HyperEye is a patented, fast and accurate system for detection and tracking of outdoor ambient particulate matters and bio aerosols sources. It's a quince validated and approved technology, provide source apportionment information in near real-time.
- HyperEye-AP [ID]: Near real time indoor air pollution (bio-aerosols, toxic particles, dust) detection and classification information allow for effective and cost efficient controls to be implemented for pollution episodes and personnel health status. Monitoring indoor air facilities/rooms, detecting and reporting when bio-aerosols are detected. The HyperEye-AP is a versatile system with anomalies detection capabilities.
- HyperEye-RS [G]: Drinking water resources across the world are challenged with increasing populations. Rapid industrial growth and increasing human activities in around these fragile resources, pushing national and governmental-owned agencies tasks with environmental control and water quality monitoring in real time protecting fresh water ecological system.
- HyperEye-CPD [ID]: Field-validated HyperEye-CPD [ID] system, for rapid onsite personnel's health condition testing with near real-time results. Approved inspection station, checking and confirming personnel's health status with an accurate results. It's low-cost, rapid bioaerosol detection and classification system, with high PoD and very low FAR capabilities. Extensibility to other viruses / pathogens beyond SARS-CoV-II.
- INSIP-20 (integrated data sharing and information exchange Platform) provides accurate and repeatable tracking of known and new pollution sources, based on GVS' proprietary Gold Database of pollution sources. Powered by GVS' proprietary software and databases technologies with I.AI (Imaging Artificial Intelligence) and ALP (Automatic Learning Phase).
The product suite offers substantial benefits, including:
Near-real-time bioaerosols and particulate matter identification, quantification and monitoring targets/contamination sources;
Exceptional high sensitivity;
- Early warning with low false alarm rate;
- Low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership);
- Wide detection capabilities (versatility for dynamic demands);
- Regulatory compliance;
- Full compatibility with existing infrastructures;
- Non-destructive nature;
- Using GVS' HyperEye sensing of indoor air /outdoor air/ water resources/ personnel health risks reduction/food; medicine; products authentication, provides decision-makers with a new global perspective to enhance their Water Quality & Security missions.